Re: TRF and Triumph

To: Windoseat@aol.com, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRF and Triumph
From: DShoop7572@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 15:20:52 EST
  I find the approach Charles is taking to be risky but unavoidable. My guess
is he hopes the Pub will eventually provide stability and be a source of
income that will help keep TRF in business. Selling desks etc, is OK with me
if it is helping to keep him solvent. I doubt that Charles is becoming a
millionaire and I believe he is in the business because he also really loves
LBC's. Check stock when you order and be thankfull that we have sources for
the parts. Take your issues directly to the supplier and if you aren't
satisfied buy elsewhere. I don't want to see a supplier vanish because of
this endless bashing. Yes, I've had frustrations that I vented in the past
but with an unemotional review of the sitituation I regret doing so. I buy
from Moss and TRF and hope they both have much success.

                            Happy New Year
                            Dave