Re: A sticky problem....

To: Dan John <johndj1@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: A sticky problem....
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 09:45:09 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dan,

On the first problem, It sure sounds to me like you have a bad connection in
one of the battery cables or the starter cable.  Check and
clean all the connections and if I am correct, that one will go away.

The second one is most likely in the ignition system or in your carburetion.
If it is truly a misfire (as in electrical) it is
probably in the coil/distributor/plug wires/plugs circuit.  But if it is a
hesitation rather than  an actual misfire, I would check the
carburetion.

Not much help, but somewhere to start looking!

Good Luck,
Joe