FS: 70 Spitfire Mk III

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: 70 Spitfire Mk III
From: "Jeremy R. Kinney" <kinnejr@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 21:56:58 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <Maresca@abc.org>
This '70 Spitfire Mk III is posted on the VTR website for $800.00.  I
contacted the owner, Charley Maresca (maresca@abc.org), and he provided me
some information, which I have attached below.  The car is in Washington,
DC.

If anyone is interested, please e-mail Mr. Maresca.  He has pictures he can
e-mail as well.

Also, I would appreciate it if someone would forward this to the Spitfires
list as well.

NFI, etc.

Thank you,

Jeremy Kinney