Re: Need Side Curtain Frame

To: Bill Brewer <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Subject: Re: Need Side Curtain Frame
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:08:43 -0400
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bill, you can usually find frames or rebuildable side curtains on Ebay.
I've picked up some that way to lay aside for when I've got nothing to
do.

Along those lines, I do have one unmatched frame. I'm not sure if it's
the left or right side. I'll have to check when I get home and let you
know.

I'm still looking for one wedge mount frame, also not sure if it's left
or right side.

--
George Richardson
Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559LT -