Falcon SS Exhaust Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Falcon SS Exhaust Question
From: "Darrell Ramsey" <triumphfan71@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:40:26 GMT
Listers:

I recently purchased Falcon's stock style stainless steel exhaust system for
my 71 TR6.  Try as I might, I can't get it to fit anything like my previous
stock system.  Right now it's drivable but to avoid interference, the
silencer hangs with a 30 degree list.  It just doesn't seem to fit right.
I've used all new brackets and hardware from TRF.

Does anyone have experience fitting this system?

Am I right in assuming the silencer should be parallel to the ground?

Thanks

Darrell