Re: What happens if?

To: stu bollen <bollen@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: What happens if?
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 17:28:25 -0400
Cc: tr8 <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Stu,

I am betting gas and oil taxes will rise slowly to the levels of Canada
and Europe. There will be no govt push for alternate fuels etc. The
military will all resign. The govt will have to hire contractors who work
for Lock Mart to perform military duties.
By the way did you hear that Mr. Gore invented the TR3?? He drove the
first one produced to pick up his wife on their first date. I think I saw
this in the movie "Love Story". Not sure.

Bob Labuz
1958 TR3A
1974 T140V