RE: What happens if?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: What happens if?
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 21:41:58 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Matt -
I didn't read anything about "Initiative to create".  I read that he was one
that took an initiative to foster a situation where the Internet could
develop beyond the research stage...

I found the article (and the one referenced at the end about "peaking too
early") very interesting about how statements and actions can be blown out
of proportion or misconstrued by the press.  These articles are about the
VP, but I am sure that the same could be true for some of the press' remarks
about the Gov.

Something else for consideration - The site listed below is a survey that
takes your views and opinions about several subjects and compares them to
those of the major (and minor) candidates.  The survey is run by a
non-partisan (hopefully that is true) organization and you do not have to
register or anything to participate.   I found it very interesting and
somewhat informative.  (It did confirm that I am a moderate and am probably
one of the undecideds leaning toward one of the candidates)

http://www.speakout.com/votematch/default.asp

JMTCW.
Carl