Re: What happens if?

To: stu bollen <bollen@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: What happens if?
From: erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 13:04:51 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I wonder what happens to me if the "tree hugging" VP doesn't get elected,
and the gas-hogging Govenor does, and all the Whale-mobile, world
polluting, gas-guzzling SUV's own all the roads, and kill all the trees,
and me at the same time!  I guess then it won't matter, because all oil
exec's like the Gov and his buddies, will be able to buy a dome around
their private domains (note the Chaney voted to preserve open land in HIS
state!) But then, I'll be dead, and won't be able to enjoy my Triumphs,
anyway.

Just a thought....

James A. Ruffner