TR6 Sag

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Sag
From: SpeedSites@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 22:49:28 EDT
In a message dated 10/14/00 7:05:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time, SpeedSites
writes:

<< Hi Listers-

 After 7 months I have my 69 (built 68) TR6 back on the road.. new
transmission, new clutch, etc. After about a year sitting, though, it has a
pronounced sag to the drivers side. It did this a bit before it was stored (I
was waiting for the trans to heal but it didnt), and now it is a bit worse. I
replaced the rear springs with stifer variants, checked the shocks, checked
the trailing arm mounts, checked the trailing arms bushings, checked the
frame all around again, checked the front a-arms and sprinfgs (did not
replace these).

 All looks fine!

 List is more visible in rear but wheelarch clearance is definately more both
front and rear on passenger side.

 Any thoughts? If not, any sugestions on a good frame/suspension shot in the
Pasadena/San Gabriel Valley/ Los Angeles area??

 Thanks- I have missed my TR and this list!

 Rod Pyle >>