Re: What happens if?

To: browder3@bellsouth.net, erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu, bollen@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: What happens if?
From: TexasTR4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 00:12:23 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/15/2000 2:37:21 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
browder3@bellsouth.net writes:

> Lets keep this type of comment off the board.  There are clearly two (or
>  more) sides to this election and every issue.  It has NOTHING to do with
our
>  mutual enthusiasm for TR's, and everything to do with personal beliefs.

HUH?  does that mean we can't have anymore boring discussions of everyone's
personal belief about which water is wetter, which brake fuif is most
correct, and whether a Spit is really a TR?

I'd quit the list and go hug a tree if it weren't so goreing...er boring.

RH...Charlton Heston is my president.....