Radiator Re-Core

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Radiator Re-Core
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:35:56 -0500
Oh well, it IS 41 years old, after all. :^(

Does any one know of a good shop that'll re-core a TR3A long neck radiator
(WITH a crank hole) in Connecticut or western Mass? I suppose I could ship
it somewhere if necessary, but I'd prefer local (more or less). Anything
special to look for? Will they have a clue about adding the crank hole or do
I have to explain it to them (in which case, I'm in big trouble!). Any other
hints and tips will be most appreciated.

Or...does anyone know where I can find a good quality repro (and how much I
could expect to pay)? Moss is the only source I know.

And yes, I'd prefer to keep the crank hole if possible.

Thanks very much everyone!!!

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O