Re: Radiator Re-Core

To: tfansher@bitstorm.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radiator Re-Core
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:42:04 EDT
There is a place in Southington, Connecticut that does recores on TR3
radiators.  The quality is so-so but he did say that he had to get the core
out of Maine.  Maybe one of our Maine listers may know of someone that builds
radiator cores in their home state.

The name of the place in Southington CT is "Chicks Parkway Garage" and goes
by the saying "Be quick, call Chick".  Well Chicks about 75 years old and its
been a long time since he's been quick.  To make a long story short, it took
about 2 1/2 weeks and $225 to get my radiator re-cored.  The workmanship is a
little sloppy, but it doesn't leak.

Just as a side note, one of the workers was walking by, saw my old radiator
and asked who owned the tractor?

Gary Bouffard
59 TR3A  TS58399 (can hold its water)