Re: Radiator Re-Core

To: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator Re-Core
From: Thomas Fansher <tfansher@bitstorm.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:32:22 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Any good radiator shop should be able to do the job.  I would specify
that you get the highest cooling capacity core that they have - ie
largest number of fins and cooling channels.  That would increase the
number of square inches of cooling surface.  THey just reuse the top and
bottom portions so that's unimportant.  When I asked about it a few
years ago, my radiator guy said that they'd just use a heavy duty truck
core of my dimensions. Hope this helps
Tom Fansher
DeBary, FL
61 TR3A