Triumph Model Question

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Model Question
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 05:37:06 EST
OK, someone I know sent this to me, although it's not a car, it is a Triumph.
 Does anyone here know if what is said is truth or hogwash?
    Michael

<<Was talking to my son in law the other day he said his father has a
Triumph TR6C "motorcycle" stored away in his shop. Said he purchased
new in England and brought it back to the states many years ago.
Something about, it is suppose to be some kinda rare racing bike and
only like a handful are here in the states. I think my leg is being
pulled here!>>