heating my new garage/shop

To: rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: heating my new garage/shop
From: wallaces@superaje.com
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 08:35:55 -0500 (EST)
Hi Rich,
Consider a woodstove. Good way to get rid of scraps (if you do any carpentry),
inexpensive, gets up to temp very fast, is indeed radiant, keeps your coffee
warm, etc. etc. You may find your wife comes out to chat too.
Remember the best solutions are simple. You don't need to be maintaining
another heating system when you could be spending that same time working on
your hobby, right?
Regards,
Jim
(PS FWIW make your building bigger if you can.)
From: "Richard White"
Subject: heating my new garage/shop (long)

List,
.......I'm working on the plans for a 22X24 barn style garage with a loft.
I have a TR3B which needs to be restored.  I do not plan on using it
for our daily  drivers.  I'm guessing that I will find time to spend
an hour or two several evenings a week in it.  I need something that
can be brought up to working temperature quickly, but will not take all
my car money...........

Rich White  St. Joseph, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF587L