Re: Help! TR6 value?

To: mga <mga@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: Help! TR6 value?
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 10:25:49 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I say .... unless the owner has someone knocking down his door, and/or you
really
want the car, bargain hard on this one.  The good news is that the car isn't all
that rusty, but you should look closely at it, especially the trailing arms.  If
they're bad, walk away.  Otherwise, knowing that a full restoration will cost
you
what the car will ultimately be worth, plus many hours of your own labor, then
forge ahead ... and offer him $500.  No more than $1000.

--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6