Re: parts washer

To: DRSkruffy@aol.com, TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: parts washer
From: Jim Bauder <jimbpps@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 18:18:24 -0800
My experience with SaftyKleen when I had a shop was excellent, good
service, not too expensive, and excellent solvent. However, when I got
ready get a solvent tank or service for my home they wouldn't even
return my phone calls, several of them. I finally gave up, got a parts
cleaner from Northern and put in 5 gallons of "cleaning solvent"
purchased for about $30 from an oil and gasoline distributor in San
Jose, CA. Works great and I am on my 3rd 5 gallon can.

Works for me, but YMMV.

Jim Bauder

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]