Carpet, glue it or snap it?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Carpet, glue it or snap it?
From: Susan Tucker <sltucker1@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:38:54 -0500
Howdy all,
   I am sure this is a silly question, but...is it better to purchase a
carpet installation kit from somebody or use some really amazing spray
adheasive to tack my carpet down? I got one of the loop pile kits for TRF
but did not even think about buttons and snaps.  I have already put the
underfelt down and am afraid that the carpet will not "stick" well to it.
  As always, thanks in advance for the suggestions.  I apprecieate all of
the help and great info ya'll have given.
   Take care and Gig'en Aggies.
Susan
'64 TR4
***new web site http://home.earthlink.net/~sltucker1/ ***
"Life is not important except in its impact on the lives of others.
The feeling that an individual who is committed and will persevere, can
make a difference."     - Rachel Robinson