Re: Blue cars - interior colour survey

To: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Subject: Re: Blue cars - interior colour survey
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 21:45:39 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Frank,
I have a '75 TR6, CF37325U that has the 136/27 combination, or Delft
Blue exterior and Shadow Blue interior. The older Moss TR250/5/6
catalogues had a photo of a dark blue (Sapphire or Delft) 74 TR6 with
Shadow Blue interior. This is one of the rarer color combinations, and
in my very subjective opinion, one of the most attractive.
My entire replacement trim, seat covers, interior trim panels, carpet
and door seals (draught excluders) were purchased from TRF. The door
seals took a long time to come in off back order, as I recall.

My $.02,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]