Re: Blue cars - interior colour survey

To: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Blue cars - interior colour survey
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 18:46:04 -0500
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thanks Guys!
I'm having a hard enough time trying to decide Red(like dad's old ones)
Black(Looks great) or Light Blue(original for the car) to repaint my 64
Herald 1200.

I had thought I had decided on the original Light Blue, with dark blue
interior.

Now I don't know!

LOL!
Scott
64 Herald 1200 Convertible of undecided shading