Police TRs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Police TRs
From: Will <tr6@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 23:13:06 +0000
Over the years I've heard a few references to UK Police forces using
TR4s, but I'd never seen a picture & don't recall seeing one. Just
got the latest TRAction (TR register magazine) & it has a photo of a
TR5 in Police livery complete with illuminated sign & light, (mounted
on the Surrey top). I can't help thinking it would have been a tight
squeeze for anyone they arrested.....Would have been weird to see one
pull over an MGB...

Anyone on the list have any recollections of Police TRs...?
--
William Davies
1975 TR6 PI