Paint code again

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Paint code again
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 11:04:15 -0700 (MST)
A couple of years ago I was working on a TR3, and had I kept it long enough
to get it painted, it would have been painted Wedgewood Blue, which I think
is the correct name for the color in '59 and '60.  Anyway, the PPG dealer
had a good code for it in lacquer, but I wanted to use the Concept enamel
product.  Of course, the mixing colors for the two products were different,
so he had to make up a bit of the lacquer and match the enamel to it.
Somewhere at the shop I have the recipe for it, I can dig it out if you
need it.

mjb.