Early TR4A Center Dash Support - summary

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Early TR4A Center Dash Support - summary
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 11:44:33 -0800 (PST)
>From esponses I received, I am forced to conclude that the early TR4A is
without luck for a new cover.  I wish to say thank you to those persons who
thought it could be gotten from the big 3 - but the one they have is for the
later, flat top support.

Well, I'm kicking around an idea for making  a wooden overlay/console for it to
match the dash ... if it works, I'll let y'all know.

Thanks for all your responses,

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned