Re: How Many TRs in Your State

To: randallyoung@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: How Many TRs in Your State
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 13:27:55 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
on Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 09:14:37 -0800
Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Chip

Randall...

> 62 degrees, and you're just going to sit in the garage ?

Well, there is this minor problem of snow in the eastern US.

Some folks on this list live in areas tha recieved up to 36 inches of snow
mon. eve through tues AM.

There's more than one issue related to that. Salt, f!<@% up drivers....
that sort of thing.

Of, and those piles of snow on the side roads. Large enough to SWALLOW your
TR3.

> Projected high here today is 53F, it'll be below 45F by the time I drive
> home, no top, no sidecurtains, no heater ... I'm still going to drive my
> TR3 !!!

well, I guess you live in SoCal. Great. Rub it in why doncha??

Sheesh.

And yes, we're all girly boys up here in the rust belt.

> Randall
> 59 TR3A daily driver

Have a nice day!
rml
TR6's
Grounded. ;-(
consultants see your message. This will ensure a more timely response. Thanks.