Re: How Many TRs in Your State

To: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Subject: Re: How Many TRs in Your State
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 10:00:18 -0500
Cc: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Larry R. Metz"
>Sorry guys, last Sunday, here in Indiana, I got to take a drive around
the neighborhood in my TR-4A for about 30 minutes, to keep it
functioning over the winter!  That was in between our snows etc. <

Well, here in St. Louis we had our annual Polar Bear Run.  The temps were
about 40 F (5 C) and the day started out sunny but soon changed to
threatening rain.  There were 18 British cars on the drive which was about
25 miles and the heater in a TR3 without top or side curtains is marginally
effective.  Ask me how I know.  A good time was had by all.  (ie: no
breakdowns)

Dave Massey
St. Louis, MO USA