RE: '76 TR6 Engine Bay Decal Questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: '76 TR6 Engine Bay Decal Questions
From: Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:35:15 -0600 |September 22, 2000) at 02/13/2001 03:35:21 PM, Itemize by SMTP Server on SMTPMTA2/i2Tech(Release 5.0.5 |September 22, 2000) at 02/13/2001 03:42:12 PM, Serialize by Router on SMTPMTA2/i2Tech(Release 5.0.5 |September 22, 2000) at 02/13/2001 03:42:14 PM, Serialize complete at 02/13/2001 03:42:14 PM
I have a 76 TR6 that is completely original under the hood and can also
verify that the top of the fender well under the hood has the two small
holes punched into it where the previously used metal plate would have
mounted.  I have the yellow sticker under the inside of the bonnet instead.
However my yellow sticker is under the bonnet on the passenger (right) side
of the car above the carburettors.  Maybe after Triumph installed a number
of the stickers on the driver's side for a while, someone in charge at the
factory decided that they should go under the bonnet on the side with the
carburettors where it was more useful!  Who knows.

Greg
76 TR6
68 MGB/GT