RE: '76 TR6 Engine Bay Decal Questions

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: '76 TR6 Engine Bay Decal Questions
From: Bob Greene <rgreene@whoi.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:29:36 -0500
I also have a late 76 Tr6 CF56728UO. It is exactly as Greg describes.
        Bob Greene
        I have a 76 TR6 that is completely original under the hood and can also
verify that the top of the fender well under the hood has the two small
holes punched into it where the previously used metal plate would have
mounted.  I have the yellow sticker under the inside of the bonnet
instead.
However my yellow sticker is under the bonnet on the passenger (right)
side
of the car above the carburettors.  Maybe after Triumph installed a
number
of the stickers on the driver's side for a while, someone in charge at
the
factory decided that they should go under the bonnet on the side with
the
carburettors where it was more useful!  Who knows.

Greg
76 TR6
68 MGB/GT

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
rgreene.vcf]