RE: 3a coil spring packing material

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, wallaces@superaje.com
Subject: RE: 3a coil spring packing material
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:54:26 -0500
>These can be had in either rubber or urethane for almost the same price, so
I'm
>asking you listers for pros and cons of each before ordering.

Jim,

I have my front suspension stripped and cleaned... waiting for HB to finally
deliver my blast cabinet.   My choice was the urethane bits from TRF.  I have
urethane for all the other rubber parts including shocks.  I have no idea
about whether I made the right choice.  Springtime will tell.

But I knew the handling performance was not where I wanted to be... we will
see if the comfort level has been traded off.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L soon to be "O" - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn
E-Mail: sanborn@net1plus.com