RE: TR4A sun visors

To: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>, acrane <acrane@crosslink.net>
Subject: RE: TR4A sun visors
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:38:38 -0500
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Moss carries the sunvisors from
>John Skinner.  California is out of stock with a shipment due in the next
>few weeks, but NJ does have stock.  They are white.

Peter,

No flames from me.  Thanks for the information... I welcome good news from
anybody.  When I was looking two years ago... nobody had anything other
TR250-T6 black... and the only other source that I found was the Rimmer TR250
style in white.   I found John Skinner later in the process.   I would
encourage you guys to carry more of John's stuff.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L soon to be "O" - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn
E-Mail: sanborn@net1plus.com