eBays Slow Redqueen

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: eBays Slow Redqueen
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:09:00 EST
Joe,
I don't know how long you have waited for Redqueen but I successfully bought
a TR4 NOS Voltage Regulator and a NOS overdrive switch from them last year.
Got a good price but it took a long time to recieve the parts and I notice in
their disclaimer now they say it takes a long time to deliver (I was anxious
as anyone would be even though my car won't run for couple more years).
His is a husband and wife business. His brother was also in the business
which they started at least 15 years ago but he suddenly died 6 months ago
(from spraying RAID to kill ants and then taking a nap in the same room - he
was only in his mid 30s).
There was a sad lull in his business shortly afterwards but now John has
thrown himself 'head on' into aquiring and selling even more British parts
and his eBay listings have doubled the workload I imagine.
Hope you can give him and his wife and grammar school daughter a little more
time to deliver. He's a good guy and brings alot of good parts to market.

Carl
'63 TR4 since '74