RE: TR4A sun visors

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR4A sun visors
From: acrane@crosslink.net (Alan Crane)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:02:20 -0500
I contacted John Skinner (see message below), and he will supply them
for L25-60, which is somewhere around $40 for the pair.  Shipping and
US customs tax might be double the cost.  There may be a savings in a
group buy. Anyone interested?
Alternatively, I would be happy to buy from any US parts suppliers who
can get his act together to import them.  And I want white, not black.