TR3-Need door hing bolts

To: "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3-Need door hing bolts
From: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 07:25:26 -0800
Okay, I know they are not the biggest item in the world. But I am very much
in need of enough door mounting bolts for my TR3  for one door.

Why don't I order them ? Well, time to start with and if I order from one of
the "Big Three" then I will be tempeted to order other stuff I need and then
I'll spend more than I have ! <G> Like gambling... best to stay away. I'd
like to get this other door on so I can hang the rest of the panels.

Why don't I use the bolts from the other door you ask ? Because now I have
it fitted half ways decent there is NO way I'm removing it !! <G>

Thanks for any help.

Pat