Adjusting Konis

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Adjusting Konis
From: "JEREMY CHINN" <lagrue@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 02:21:11 FILETIME=[9EC41D20:01C09ED1]
I have never posted before, so please excuse me if I mess this up.
I have Koni classics on the front of my TR6. Installed them about 15,000
miles ago, but only set them on the softest setting. I have decided now that
they now need to be set on a harder setting. I remember that by removing the
shock and twisting the shock body I can adjust the shock, but I cannot
remember how much. Does anyone on the list have the instructions that email
them to me? Thanks in advance for any help!

The OppositeLockSmith
73 TR6
96 Saturn "appliance"
99 Chevy S19 "appliance"