Re: AMERICAN RACING WHEELS TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, TR250Driver@aol.com
Subject: Re: AMERICAN RACING WHEELS TR6
From: CC50506@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 21:20:01 EST
I have seen several 6s with the wheels in question, and understand too that
they were a dealer option.  The only book I have on 6s has pictures of the
wheels only  on race cars (was the Group 44 car cool or what, I love that
stripe!) on pages 83, 86 and 87 and they look great.  The book is The TR5/250
And TR6 Companion by Steven Rossi and Ian Clarke.

The wheels may be discussed in the text but I didn't see anything in an
admittedly quick flip through.

Incidentally I think these whels are still available and quite affordable.

Have fun,
Steve