RE: AMERICAN RACING WHEELS TR6

To: <LaJoMor@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: AMERICAN RACING WHEELS TR6
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 11:57:21 -0800
I don't believe the list will allow an attachment, however, if you have a
copy of "Vintage Racing British Sports Cars" you can see a set on a TR4 on
Page 83. I have seen them on a website or two, but can't recall which ones!

They have also been called "Coke Bottle" wheels due to the shape of the
spokes. I could take a picture of mine and send it to your Email address,
but they are not real pretty rights now...

Brad
62 TR4
<<Could anyone post a photo of these wheels? I'm curious as to what they
look
like after reading all the threads!
Thanks....
Larry M