Re: What's your LBC's name?

To: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's your LBC's name?
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:55:29 -0500
Just to get round to this,

My 64 Herald hasn't got a name yet- Although with the color blue  I am
considering, the name "Skye" comes to mind. Currently, she is called "Trimf"
as the "U" was missing from her bonnet lettering, and it spelled "TRI_MPH"
or "Trimf"

My 85 Chevy Impala was always known as "Car 54" after being so named by one
of my friends due to its police car looks...

My 69 Plymouth Belvedere is, naturally, "Adam-12 car"

My 47 Plymouth has no name currently, and will be leaving me soon, so I can
concentrate on the triumph.

My 52 Seagrave is "Engine 4011" (pronounced as forty-eleven)

My 88 F-150 is nameless, as is my 57 Seagrave(other than "For Sale")

Scott
64 Herald 1200 Convertible