Re: Hackers that send viruses

To: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <pandachadwell@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Hackers that send viruses
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 18:41:23 -0500
Pete:

Well said!
I use a windoze box at work because I have to. (Let the MIS people deal
with all the virus crap!)
I use Mac's at home because I WANT to!
I don't understand  the American public. It embraced Japanese cars and
nearly buried  the Big 3(and did bury the UK imports) due to rotten
quality. Why people keep shoveling cash out for  crash prone, bloated,
hacker-haven OS is beyond me.
If ever there was a bunch of people who embrace apple's "Think
Different" philosophy, it's LBC owners!

Paul Burr