RE: Apparently I'm a "freak"

To: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Subject: RE: Apparently I'm a "freak"
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:08:47 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by Randall Young
>In honor of the year 2000, the local club took a drive through the
mountains
on Jan 1.  I drove my TR3A of course, no top, no heater, but with my (then)
11 year-old daughter !  Dunno what the outside air temp was where we
stopped
for brunch, but it was definitely frosty, snow on the ground, etc.
Probably
around 20F.

And, I have every intention of doing it again this year !
<

The St. Louis Triumph Owners Association was formed in December of 1980.
In January of 1981 we held our first Polar Bear Run.  The rules are: Tops
down.  (If you do not have a top that goes down the rules are: windows
down, heater off.

This coming year we will hold our 21st annual Polar Bear Run, our longest
standing tradition and some years our best attended event of the year.

It's a wonderful thing after a brisk chilly ride to come in out of the cold
to a warm fire, a chilli cook-off and the camaraderie of fellow LBC owners.

Dave