Re: difficult information wanted

To: Lennart broekhof - SunPS ITops RSC4 <lennart.broekhof@sun.com>
Subject: Re: difficult information wanted
From: Jim Davis <jdavis@ldl.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 08:49:55 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Lennart,
At the risk of being unkind after viewing your photos, I'm not sure why
you feel this TR6 is unique. It has no overdrive, steel hard top, air
conditioning or obvious performance mods. In the southeastern U.S. the
car would be considered a bit rough and worth maybe $1,000-$1,500,
assuming it runs. What was the purpose of importing the car?  I'm just
curious why one would go to the expense of importing a TR6 in this
condition.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF3869UO