Re: Fitting TR6 throttle pedal shaft bushings

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>
Subject: Re: Fitting TR6 throttle pedal shaft bushings
From: Michael Graham <mgraham@achilles.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 08:52:52 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Hugh, David

Been there, done that with those bushings. I gave up finally! I ended up
having some made at a local machine shop to my specs. If you are interested
have a look here:

http://home.achilles.net/~mgraham/id31.htm

I've been using these for about 5,000 miles now and they work great.

Good luck with yours.

Cheers, Mike