Re: removing the badges

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: removing the badges
From: Jim Davis <jdavis@ldl.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 09:09:11 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Ashford,
My plastic (were the early ones metal?) BL badges are two inches from
the door edge and four inches from the top of the trim strip, measured
from the rear and bottom of the badge respectively. on CF38690UO and
three / six on CF37325U, so I don't think the factory was too specific
on placement. Both cars have been repainted, but I measured the badges
location prior to removing them from the original paint.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA