Triumphant TR6 website Call for Action!

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumphant TR6 website Call for Action!
From: corey.sherman@rcn.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 02:19:56 -0500 18, 2001) at 01/07/2002 02:19:58 AM, Serialize complete at 01/07/2002 02:19:58 AM
As those wonderful chaps once said...
"and now for something really different"
Per a suggestion of a list member I have created a new

[] International Triumph "TR6" Registry.
Although there are many different "Registers" for various Triumph cars
exist to date (GT6, SpitFire) for whatever the reason, the Triumph TR6 as
been widely overlooked by most other organizations. I knew of one TR6
register in Italy, but have yet to see any changes over the years. So, I
have build this Database Repository with the hope of getting both
individual and club participation. As always, I welcome ALL feedback.

Please visit http://coreysherman.tripod.com/TRWEB/TR6.htm
and let me know what you think.