Re: Tickets from police

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tickets from police
From: "jack williams" <jackandangie@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 18:04:51 -0600
Well, I got pulled over in the hill country coming back from San Antonio on
my old Yamaha for doing 123 in a 55. Fortunately the 20 year old bike I was
riding was just like the officers 20 year old Yamaha and all he could do was
comment on how nice it was to know that the old gal could move that fast,
told me to slow down and get the hell out of his jusrisdiction. Lucky me.
But now I have 6 very fast motorcycles, and one pretty quick TR6 and what do
I get a ticket in? My old dodge pickup that won't do 70 unless it's a down
hill run, arrrggghh.

Jack

ps he was very polite hehehe