Re: TR3A's with Powder Blue Frames

To: michaelgajic@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3A's with Powder Blue Frames
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:23:12 EST
Michael,

FWIW the previous owner of my TR4 owns a TR3A with a red frame, painted that
way from the factory

That's interesting but I have never seen a red frame on a TR3A just Powder
Blue and Black.  I have seen a few TR3B's with red engine blocks which
apparently came from the factory that way.  Maybe the supervisor of the paint
line went out to lunch with the guys and after a few pints they talked him
into having some fun and thats why we have all these weird color
combinations.  Just speculation but you know that kind of thing happens.

Darrell
62 TR4 CT 5521 LO  (black frame -  A/R mag wheels)