Re: Buy/rbld. brake mast cyl?

To: rmf3860@erols.com
Subject: Re: Buy/rbld. brake mast cyl?
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 19:54:47 -0800
Cc: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Bob,

I got my TR6 brake m/c rebuild kit from TRF.  My bore was in good shape,
rebuild was very simple and brakes have worked great for the first
post-rebuild season.

On the booster...someone on the list recommended going to a large truck
repair shop to have the rebuild done.

Good luck,
Jay Welch, CCBCC - MA