Re: TR genuine original factory Radio

Subject: Re: TR genuine original factory Radio
From: Randall <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:47:02 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Steven Newell wrote:

> First there aren't many TR3 owners, fewer still that
> don't have their original radio, fewer still that are
> also looking for an original radio.

Steve, Paul, The one point I disagree with is that fairly few TR3 owners
have their original radio, for the simple reason that fairly few TR3s
came with a radio.  Of all the TR3/As that I've owned or parted out,
only two have had signs they were ever fitted with radios, and I'm
pretty sure both of those were later, stereo radios.

Just the bracket that holds the speaker and radio is probably worth
around $50.

Randall