Re: questionair http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "british" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: questionair http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm
From: "Phil Ethier"<pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:52:06 GMT
>Just starting to think of the upcoming shows/tours and hope we can have a get

>together at one or all of the following shows, so whom is planning on
>attending the following shows. TIA    "FT"
>
>Mid -Ohio == June 13/16
No
>VTR  ===July 16/19
Absolutely!
>TRF === August 8/11
Looks like fun, but I think I am giving it a pass.
>VTR SE == Oct.24/27
No.  My toy cars will be going to bed around then.

On a non-Triumph note, the Lotus Owners Gathering is supposed to be in Lake
Geneva Wisconsin in September.  This is as far west as a LOG has ever been,
and I have never attended a LOG, so this looks like it.  I will probably borrow
a trailer, as driving that far in the Europa is a non-starter for my wife, and
I have to admit that I wouldn't look forward to it much myself.

Phil Ethier