RE: Bullet Connectors

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bullet Connectors
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:01:50 -0800 a .ca.us>
Dean :

If you have a good crimping tool, the crimped connectors (perhaps combined
with a bit of solder at the very end) are probably better.  I don't have the
special crimp tool, so I've always used the solder type (which were also
original on my TR3) with good success.

Note that there are also different connectors for different size wire.  VB
doesn't tell you little things like that, so check out
http://www.britishwiring.com/
http://www.britishwiring.com/Cat18_19.pdf

Randall