Re: new VTR site. It ain't the way it used to be...

To: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Subject: Re: new VTR site. It ain't the way it used to be...
From: mporter@zianet.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 01:06:29 GMT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Randall Young writes:

> Francois :
>
> I agree entirely about the blue-on-dark red text on some of the pages, I was
> planning to complain privately.
>
> However, the classifieds are alive and well, I'm looking at them as I type
> this. (Posted in the last hour : two Spits FS in NJ.  There's also a rebuilt
> A-type tranny that was listed earlier today.)
>
> Besides, there is still a wealth of technical information (even if you only
> read the blue-on-white pages), plenty of reason to return.

Definitely the maintainer working on the page, I would think. When I went
to Francois' message, pulled up the page (still at work--nice to have a
384K pipe mostly to one's self <smile>), and it was as Francois described.
Read Randall's message, reloaded the page, and it was back to the way it
had been previously.

Cheers.