Re: new VTR site. It ain't the way it used to be...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new VTR site. It ain't the way it used to be...
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:03:42 EST
In a message dated 1/23/2002 6:40:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fwildi@yahoo.com writes:

> I just visited the new VTR webpage. Well, what to say?...

I would have to say that there is a definite (and, I'm quite sure, TEMPORARY)
problem with the VTR web site. I'm not yet sure just what is going on. It
seemed not to work earlier today (looked sparse and dark as others have
reported) in both IE and Netscape. Oddly, it looked ok in Opera. I just tried
again now from home: it seemed ok in IE through AOL, but it still is "off" in
Netscape.

I WILL let everyone involved know about the problem!

--Andy

Andrew Mace, Vice President, Member Services
  and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>